POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough Server Time
3 Jul 2024 14:58:05 EDT (-0400)
  QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: gRRosminet
Subject: QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough
Date: 20 Feb 2004 05:34:00
Message: <4035e298@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody !

the v0.3.0 (beta) has been released ! now, you'll get the power of the
INI editor (text + assistant) ! Before using it, I recommend you to save
your .ini because the assistant causes the replacement of the whole file
  ... take a look at it and you'll understand !

In order to render your files, you'll need to precise a .ini to use (at
the top of the declarations tree view). If there is nothing good for
you, you can type in your own options (i.e. "+A0.3 +Itoto.pov"). This
combo is updated each time you open an ini file or refresh it's profiles
list.

I hope you'll like it !

Thierry

http://qtpoveditor.sf.net/