POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough : Re: QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough
From: gRRosminet
Date: 24 Feb 2004 09:38:34
Message: <403b61ea@news.povray.org>
It's really strange !

when you are in a console, and run "povray", does it works ?

if you know exactly where is povray, you can use /usr/local/bin/povray
as a command line in the "PovRay Output" tab ...

povray is launched using the "execlp" primitive so it uses the $PATH
environment variable to run ...

hopping the solution is here ...

Thierry