POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough : Re: QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPov Editor Major Breaktrough
From: Shay
Date: 24 Feb 2004 09:21:47
Message: <403b5dfb$1@news.povray.org>
"gRRosminet" <pov### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote in message

Where is this qtpov binary looking for my povray binary? I messed with
the editor a bit and it works perfectly. Tabs are working well for me
for the first time since 0.15. When I try to render, however, the editor
seems unable to locate my povray binary. Stranger yet, after having
tried the new version, the 0.14 which I had previously been using was
also unable to find the povray binary. I had to do a complete reinstall
of both 0.14 and PoV-Ray in order to get everything working as it had
before.

 -Shay