POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New release Pyvon Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:45:51 EDT (-0400)
  New release Pyvon (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: fabien Henon
Subject: New release Pyvon
Date: 21 Nov 2002 15:08:32
Message: <3ddd3d40@news.povray.org>
Things changed :
- Insert menus are now read interactively : You can put whatever you
want in the Insert directory. You can edit it the way you want.

- fixed a bug with the editor background

- added right-click menu ( for copy, cut, paste, insert). -> If you have
any other ideas of what to add there .... Let me know. There is still
plenty of room

- added a popup that shows up when the user attempts to save a file in a
folder where (s)he has no writing permissions.

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

Fabien HENON

Post a reply to this message