POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Mesh etc. Server Time
19 May 2024 11:59:18 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh etc. (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: gonzo
Subject: Re: Mesh etc.
Date: 6 Mar 2004 14:49:44
Message: <404a2b58$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin <tom### [at] imporg> wrote in message

> Blender is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris ....

Yes, but when I tried it previously, it was designed for 3 button mouse,
which I don't have, and Windows doesn't emulate like Linux does.  Made the
already annoying interface even more frustrating...

Besides, my goal is to get all of my tools moved to Linux, so I'm not that
interested in the Windows version at this point.  (And the main reason I
haven't already registered Terragen...)

RG

Post a reply to this message