POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Mesh etc. : Re: Mesh etc. Server Time
2 Jun 2024 12:01:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh etc.
From: gonzo
Date: 6 Mar 2004 14:49:44
Message: <404a2b58$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin <tom### [at] imporg> wrote in message

> Blender is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris ....

Yes, but when I tried it previously, it was designed for 3 button mouse,
which I don't have, and Windows doesn't emulate like Linux does.  Made the
already annoying interface even more frustrating...

Besides, my goal is to get all of my tools moved to Linux, so I'm not that
interested in the Windows version at this point.  (And the main reason I
haven't already registered Terragen...)

RG