POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Tutorial en castellano Server Time
18 May 2024 11:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Tutorial en castellano (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Roberto Selva
Subject: Tutorial en castellano
Date: 24 Aug 1998 20:08:34
Message: <35E1F1EF.FB5FBBD0@ctv.es>

www.arrakis.es/~pcostas.

--
Hasta pronto
rse### [at] Tandecom

Post a reply to this message

From: JK
Subject: Re: Tutorial en castellano
Date: 26 Aug 1998 18:23:16
Message: <35E47BAC.41E9C8C@hotmail.com>
Roberto Selva wrote:

> www.arrakis.es/~pcostas.

Don't we all just LOVE non-english messages? I certainly do not.
Dear Roberto, quit the spanish. We're in an english-writing territory
here.

JK

Post a reply to this message

From: K  Tyler
Date: 26 Aug 1998 19:02:26
Message: <35E4777F.87CCAB89@pacbell.net>
JK wrote:

> Roberto Selva wrote:
>

> > www.arrakis.es/~pcostas.
>
> Don't we all just LOVE non-english messages? I certainly do not.
> Dear Roberto, quit the spanish. We're in an english-writing territory
> here.
>
> JK

  He says he is looking for help from this group to write an introductory
tutorial
in the castellano language. I wonder if that is a regional dialect of spanish.
Unfortuantly the POV-Ray docs are distributed in english. I think it would
be terrible if some one couldn't use POV-Ray simply because they couldn't get
help in translating it into their native language.

K.Tyler

Post a reply to this message