POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Tutorial en castellano : Re: Tutorial en castellano Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tutorial en castellano
From: Benjamin Keil
Date: 27 Aug 1998 17:29:52
Message: <35E5C29A.FB44718F@indiana.edu>
JK wrote:
> Don't we all just LOVE non-english messages? I certainly do not.
> Dear Roberto, quit the spanish. We're in an english-writing territory
> here.
>
> JK

This kind of intolerance is certaintly unacceptable in any forum.  Each
person's speech and language is equally valuable.  If you cannot
understand someone's post, then they were probably not trying to
communicate with you.  While a non-english post might be unacceptable in
povray.us.english.only.no.british.slang.or.any.other.dialect.please.*,
there is no reason for the man to ask for a Spanish language tutorial in
a tutorial newsgroup in Spanish...  Please cease your biggotry.

--
:Benjamin Keil        : If she's a liar, I'm her lover      :