POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Request Server Time
18 May 2024 12:07:15 EDT (-0400)
  Request (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Saif Ansari
Subject: Request
Date: 31 Dec 1997 22:45:56
Message: <34AB1174.28EE@frontiernet.net>
Something on making and editing textures would be fantastic... I know
the pov documentation has the information but I guess I'm too stupid to
get it, but more examples and detail would be nice... any takers?

Saif.

--
"And so I throw the windows wide and call to you across the skies."
-pink floyd.

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream, within a dream."
-Edgar Alan Poe.

Post a reply to this message