POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : New to isosuraces - whats wrong with my f_mesh1? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 17:40:19 EDT (-0400)
  New to isosuraces - whats wrong with my f_mesh1? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Subject: New to isosuraces - whats wrong with my f_mesh1?
Date: 24 Sep 2004 15:52:49
Message: <41547b10@news.povray.org>
Hi guys

What am I doing wrong with this code:

#include "functions.inc"

camera
{
        <0,0,5>
        look_at <0,0,0>
}

isosurface
{
        function {f_mesh1(1,1,1,0.1,0.2,0.05,0.15,0.15)}
        threshold 1

        contained_by
        {
                box {-1,1}
        }

        material{texture{pigment{color White}}}
}

All this code does is to produce a solid white box, sized -1 1 (obviously).
Changing the values sent to f_mesh1 has no effect - from very small to very
large still just produce a solid white box.

How can I get a mesh with f_mesh1? What am I doing wrong? I've never used
isosurfaces before.

Thanks!
--
Stefan Viljoen