POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  wacom bamboo fun (Message 21 to 30 of 110)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: wacom bamboo fun
Date: 20 Oct 2009 14:30:00
Message: <4ade01a8@news.povray.org>
>> Some of us can't draw that well with a *real* pen. :-/
>
> I love to draw ever since a child.  In my youth, comics were my goal in
> life... :D

I love to draw too - the difference is, *I* suck at it. :-/

When I was a kid, I used to draw cubes, perspective drawings, buildings,
anything with lots of parallel lines on it. Sadly my disfunctional
little brain can't cope with anything else...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>> Some of us can't draw that well with a *real* pen. :-/
>>
>> I love to draw ever since a child.  In my youth, comics were my goal
>> in life... :D
>
> I love to draw too - the difference is, *I* suck at it. :-/
>
> When I was a kid, I used to draw cubes, perspective drawings, buildings,
> anything with lots of parallel lines on it. Sadly my disfunctional
> little brain can't cope with anything else...

bwahaha, I suck at parallel lines... :P

Perhaps your brain is disfunctional by now because of too much Haskell? ;)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message