POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 20 Oct 2009 15:39:16
Message: <4ade11e4$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:20:44 -0200, nemesis wrote:

> BTW, in that first drawing I didn't have pressure set in the Gimp.  Only
> later I realized how to set it up.  With the paintbrush and a dissolve
> layer, it's truly friggin' astounding...

I'm wondering what you did to set it up - for me, I get pressure controls
inside various tools, but if there's another place to set it up (I also
get tilt with my tablet, don't know if the bamboo has that or not - but
it's pretty cool to use the caligraphic tools with tilt enabled on the
stylus).

But if there's someplace else to do setup, one of the things I want to
use it for is touching up photos/repairing old photos, and it sounds like
what your'e doing with the dissolve layer might work well for some of the
repair I need to do.

Jim