POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stupid error Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid error (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: SharkD
Subject: Stupid error
Date: 13 Sep 2009 23:34:10
Message: <4aadb9b2$1@news.povray.org>
http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/SharkD2161/Support/amazon_unbox_error.png

Amazon Unbox has an configuration option to disable the program from
automatically starting when Windows starts (i.e. so that it doesn't sit
forever in the systray). But get this: once you configure this option
you can't start the program at all! How stupid is that?! They disable
the program and then blame it on the user! Why even give users the
option in the first place?

-Mike

Post a reply to this message