POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Real Americans V. The Plague (Message 1 to 10 of 94)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Real Americans V. The Plague
Date: 11 Jun 2009 12:00:01
Message: <web.4a312904ff14385ae1654840@news.povray.org>
Real Americans V. The Plague

When a REAL American sees a topic they don't agree with, they usually ignore it

of view, I'll defend to my death your right to say it".

The plague of mankind will try to silence someone when his or her meager
intellect is threatened by a new idea. Like the Jews wanted Jesus silenced,
like Warp and Jim Henderson want me silenced. And apparently it is the Truth
that is most unacceptable to these types.

There is a movie called "How I learned to stop worrying". In this movie there is
line that goes something like, fluoride in the water is the biggest commie plot
there is. That is fairly accurate.

Fluorine atoms have the highest electro negativity of all atoms. A fluoride is a
compound containing one or more fluorine atoms. Some people are unwittingly
taking prescription fluoride!

You should NOT be taking even the smallest amounts of fluoride. And this is what
fluoride can do to you:

Non-Human Toxicity Excerpts : / acute poisoning if sufficient fluoride is
absorbed ... fluoride ion increases capillary permeability and also produces a
coagulation defect. these actions lead to hemorrhagic gastroenteritis &
hemorrhages. congestion. & edema in various organs incl the brain. clinical
manifestations ... include excitability. muscle tremors. weakness. urination.
defecation. salivation. emesis . sudden collapse. clonic convulsions. coma. &
death due to resp & cardiac failure. cyanosis & early rigor mortis ... fluoride
Ref: Booth, N.H., L.E. McDonald (eds.). Veterinary Pharmacology and
Therapeutics. 5th ed. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State University Press, 1982. 1014

^Four epidemiological studies have noted a correlation between increased
fluoride and low IQ.[26]:205-223 The most rigorous of these compared an area

The result of fluoride in the water is making people stupid and sick, making
them TRULY NEED and crave REAL medicine that is, fortunately for the FDA and
drug companies, illegal.

Now here's your reality:

Best conspiracy movie ever made, The Third Man, Ferris Wheel Scene rendered by
Ben Stein:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/29/business/yourmoney/29every.html
When You Fly in First Class, It's Easy to Forget the Dots

ONE of the best conspiracy movies ever made is the perfect British classic, "The
Third Man." In the most haunting scene, the villain, played adroitly by Orson
Welles, takes Joseph Cotten, the good guy, up in a Ferris wheel. The villain,
named Harry Lime, has been selling adulterated penicillin in postwar Vienna,
making a fortune and causing children to become paralyzed and die.

Mr. Cotten's character, a pulp fiction writer named Holly Martins, asks him how
he could do such an evil thing for money. The two men are at the top of the
Ferris wheel, and the people below them look like tiny dots. Mr. Welles's
villain looks down and says, "Tell me, would you really feel any pity if one of

stopped, would you really, old man, tell me to keep my money, or would you
calculate how many dots you could afford to spare?"

Harris, Cho Seung-Hui at Virginia Tech, NIU's Kazmierczak by the side effect of

matter to fluoride poisoned victim.

Oh and REAL Americans fight back when their own government declares war on them
and their GOD GIVEN medicine. That would describe yours truly, aQ

Email for the puppet office:
pre### [at] messageswhitehousegov

Do your research first:
http://members.aceweb.com/alphaquad/page.html
Encyclopedia links.

Revelation or BS? You decide!

Warp calls me a troll for posting my information in off-topic. The purpose of
posting here is 2-fold. It BELONGS in "off-topic" and is posted because I LOVE
some of you and don't want to see you become another statistic.

With love, oh yes with love, aQ

Post a reply to this message