POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jun 2009 13:50:00
Message: <web.4a3142a2fcfd56f3ae1654840@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
> > Real Americans V. The Plague
>

> Did you forget to take your meds again?
>
> --
> ~Mike

Hi Mike, I have an older brother named Mike. He once took a kitten and
repeatedly threw it out the second story window into the swimming pool, then
running down the stairs and grabbing the poor thing before it could get away
only to repeat the torture. He would not stop until I threatened to tell
someone.

As for meds? Your kind has made it too difficult get real meds, so you see it
has nothing to do with memory.

Thanks for the moronic post! :)