POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Passion of the Christ (Message 61 to 70 of 145)
From: St
Subject: Re: Passion of the Christ
Date: 9 Jun 2009 13:27:06
Message: <4a2e9b6a$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 22:28:33 +0100, St. wrote:
>
>>> crazy, but if you only KNEW!!!!!!
>>
>>      Then please tell.
>
> Gads, no, don't encourage him.

    Why not? I thought I was going to learn something revelationary.

      ~Steve~

> Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Jun 2009 13:43:50
Message: <4a2e9f56$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 18:27:02 +0100, St. wrote:

> Why not? I thought I was going to learn something revelationary.

The day AQ has something revolutionary to share (something supportable)
is the day I eat my desk.

Ultimately it comes back to his standard rant about medicine = bad and
drugs = good.  He's already been there once in this thread, and when he
first started this thread, I bet myself that he was going to eventually
end up there.  Sure enough, I won that bet. ;-)

And then to preach "love love love" and then engage in personal attacks,
well, that strikes me as just a bit hypocritical.

Jim

Post a reply to this message