POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: alphaQuad
Date: 9 Jun 2009 15:00:00
Message: <web.4a2eb041d4479e56ab3d2ec40@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

> >>      Then please tell.
> >
> > Gads, no, don't encourage him.
>
>     Why not? I thought I was going to learn something revelationary.
>
>       ~Steve~

Want revelation? Truth is revealed to those with genuine eyes, and seeing with
the heart is critical. The heart sees what eyes cannot.

And it this kind of talk really that pisses off dark ones because their hearts
are blind. They cannot do it and never will. All their attacks on me were out
of their own frustration for their dark limitations.

Surely you can see story being repeated here. If only they had a cross and could
find me.