POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: St
Date: 9 Jun 2009 14:28:47
Message: <4a2ea9df@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 18:27:02 +0100, St. wrote:
>
>> Why not? I thought I was going to learn something revelationary.
>
> The day AQ has something revolutionary to share (something supportable)
> is the day I eat my desk.

    No, I said 'revelationary', not 'revolutionary'. It's kind of the same
thing though apart from the term 'revelationary' in my opinion is probably
of higher regard in the contexts inferred, so I understand where you're
coming from.

> And then to preach "love love love"

    Yeah well, the 'love love love' thing made me think that love was
discovered but there are insecurities too - that's all.

      ~Steve~