POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Passion of the Christ (Message 36 to 45 of 145)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Re: Passion of the Christ
Date: 7 Jun 2009 21:40:01
Message: <web.4a2c6b45d4479e563559bb670@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
>
> > An atheist has beliefs and doesn't know anything. I am particularly
> > interested
> > in these people, because of what I could show them. Call me vulnerable, or
> > just
> > crazy, but if you only KNEW!!!!!!
>
>      Then please tell.
>

> > LOVE LOVE LOVE
>

>    Love is good, and love is bad. Simple as that.
>

>      ~Steve~

Hey Steve!
If you honestly want to know, and to all others reading, repeat these words.

"I give permission to be shown in a dream".

No guarantees of course. Scientists would expect the experiment to repeatable
and the same result for everyone or it isn't true, as if conscious
self-awareness was no different to chemicals in the lab.

And of course with everyone NOT created equal, it just won't work for some. And
if "not working for them" it must be false. But now that isn't "proof" is it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Post a reply to this message