POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: alphaQuad
Date: 8 Jun 2009 14:00:00
Message: <web.4a2d511bd4479e56bf3b1f4f0@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> I think the problem is that you WERE involved in a false religion, and
> mistakenly presume it is THE responsible elucidation of the text.   There is
> not anything that is so stupid or wacky or evil that it cannot be said, by some
> idiot, to be taken from the bible or the life's work of ML King Jr., or Lincoln
> or a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Well that's what you get for trying to think with a cold dead heart. The
greatest thoughts come from loving people. I am involved in something you don't
have the capacity to understand. But some people here do. Try adding something
relevant to the conversation instead of letting you moronic ego ramble.