POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Passion of the Christ (Message 21 to 30 of 145)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Re: Passion of the Christ
Date: 7 Jun 2009 16:40:00
Message: <web.4a2c2570d4479e563559bb670@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> alphaQuad <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > Yes you have a point, at least when one of the parties feels threatened by new
> > ideas. The reason they feel threatened is that their beliefs, in which they are
> > not very secure, are threatened. The next step is realizing their own
> > gullibility. Few if any are willing to face such a weakness and vulnerability.
> > Being loving means vulnerability.
>
> > So you can see how an unloving person would easily jump to wanting to kill the
> > thread saying that it can only cause flame wars. Don't worry I am sitting right
> > here with a fire extinguisher.
>
> > If all were secure in their beliefs it could only be an interesting and humorous
> > discussion.
>
>   Your trolling is way too transparent. Good try, but you have still way
> to go before becoming a true pro.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Try something relevant, the true art of trollism, derail, yes you are a pro at
it and at negativity, loving people can learn nothing from you, lol

Post a reply to this message

From: alphaQuad
Date: 7 Jun 2009 17:20:00
Message: <web.4a2c2e39d4479e563559bb670@news.povray.org>
Suppose I should have added .... sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh sh sh sh, the sound of
the fire extinguisher. Warp is way too easy to deal with. No one has a relevant
challenge?

Guess it would be like challenging the Sun.

OK, on to the relevance then. Beliefs are just that, something you want to
believe but for which you have no personal experience that would justify it.

What's greater then belief? When you KNOW from experience, you do in fact
actually know something. Belief is more like a faerie tale.

An atheist has beliefs and doesn't know anything. I am particularly interested
in these people, because of what I could show them. Call me vulnerable, or just
crazy, but if you only KNEW!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Post a reply to this message

"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message

> An atheist has beliefs and doesn't know anything. I am particularly
> interested
> in these people, because of what I could show them. Call me vulnerable, or
> just
> crazy, but if you only KNEW!!!!!!

     Then please tell.

> LOVE LOVE LOVE

   Love is good, and love is bad. Simple as that.

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message