POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Jun 2009 18:04:35
Message: <4a2c3973$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 17:16:41 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:

> No one has a relevant
> challenge?
>
> Guess it would be like challenging the Sun.

Alternative theory:  Nobody wants to talk to you about this.

The one thing that some of us have learned over the years is that
engaging with you is a pointless exercise that eventually leads to you
engaging in personal attacks.

This will be my only post to you in this thread.  I've marked your posts
as "ignore" because of your past personal attacks against me and I will
continue to leave your messages scored as "ignore" to remind me that it
is pointless to engage in discussion with you.

Your general purpose here, as Warp said, is generally to troll-bait
people into a position where you can engage in that type of personal
attack behaviour.

Sorry, I'm not playing any more.

Jim