POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A tricky rendering problem Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  A tricky rendering problem (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Invisible
Subject: A tricky rendering problem
Date: 8 Apr 2009 05:48:12
Message: <49dc72dc$1@news.povray.org>
I wrote a program that takes a connection list such as

   [
     (1, n [b 2, b 3, b 4]),
     (2, n []),
     (3, n [b 5, b 6, b 7]),
     (4, n []),
     (5, n []),
     (6, n []),
     (7, n [b 8, b 9, a 1]),
     (9, n [])
   ]

and generates an image such as the one attached.

Trouble is... it's not a very good graphic, is it? :-/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test3.png' (10 KB)

Preview of image 'test3.png'