POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  you & me right now, warp (Message 31 to 40 of 175)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: you & me right now, warp
Date: 16 Feb 2009 13:52:52
Message: <4999b604$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> being flamed by Darren for thinking that databases are worth using,

Huh??  I'm ... pretty sure I never meant to imply they aren't.

> Logically, which of these is most likely to be correct?

Both, really. :-)

> I could sit here complaining about how everybody seems to have it in for
> me. Or I could just face up to the fact that I UPSET PEOPLE, and ask
> myself why...

Or you could believe maybe you're a bit sensitive and grouping in the people
who like you with the people who don't, because they're all on the same side
of the screen.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"