POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thoughts on Spore? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Thoughts on Spore? (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Thoughts on Spore?
Date: 5 Nov 2008 10:40:00
Message: <web.4911bd533d3bb508ad9dd8b40@news.povray.org>
I'm just bored enough to think about dropping fifty bucks on the MAC/PC version
of Spore(The "Make-A-Creature" game)and thought I'd solicit some feedback
first.  Does the game offer any real opportunities for creativity and/or
interesting problem solving or am I destined to be disappointed one more time
by another "no-brainer" surrounded by a lot of hype and pretty pictures?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Best Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm just bored enough to think about dropping fifty bucks on the MAC/PC version
> of Spore(The "Make-A-Creature" game)and thought I'd solicit some feedback
> first.  Does the game offer any real opportunities for creativity and/or
> interesting problem solving or am I destined to be disappointed one more time
> by another "no-brainer" surrounded by a lot of hype and pretty pictures?

  I haven't played the game (nor even seen it), so I can't give you any
feedback on it. However, I'm definitely going to buy it.

  The only reason I haven't already is that I have so many games in line
which I haven't yet played...

  I should really visit game stores less frequently. There are people who
visit the shopping mall and buy all kinds of useless stuff they don't
really need (usually clothes). With me it's a bit the same, but with
computer games. Right now I have 4 PC games and 3 PSP games I have not
even tried, because I'm still playing older games...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message