POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thoughts on Spore? : Thoughts on Spore? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Thoughts on Spore?
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 5 Nov 2008 10:40:00
Message: <web.4911bd533d3bb508ad9dd8b40@news.povray.org>
I'm just bored enough to think about dropping fifty bucks on the MAC/PC version
of Spore(The "Make-A-Creature" game)and thought I'd solicit some feedback
first.  Does the game offer any real opportunities for creativity and/or
interesting problem solving or am I destined to be disappointed one more time
by another "no-brainer" surrounded by a lot of hype and pretty pictures?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Best Regards,
Mike C.