POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  mean (Message 31 to 40 of 73)
From: bluetree
Subject: Re: mean
Date: 29 Jun 2008 17:50:00
Message: <web.486802ba9e3373f33a8d79f50@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:26:41 EDT, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>

> >Thanks.
> >I'm glad to be back here. :-)
> >(If that doesn't sound too flatteringly.) ;-)
>
> Is it possible to be too flattering? :-)
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Might that be a trick question? ;-)

bluetree

Post a reply to this message

From: bluetree
Date: 29 Jun 2008 18:00:01
Message: <web.486804f49e3373f33a8d79f50@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> bluetree <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > So batmud isn't all graphical?
>
>   Completely text-based. (With ansi-colored characters, at least.)
>
> > Might be a reason, why I couldn't find a screenshot easily. :-)
>
> http://www.gameogre.com/reviewdirectory/upload/BatMUD.gif
>
>   It's not as bad as it looks. :)

Thanks.
Yes, now I remember, I'd played such a MUD, long time ago.
Oh, yeah, these kind of games are great!
I could use my own fantasy to create the environment!
But there is one problem with them: they are pretty addictive! :-)

> > I'm not sure, if I'd like to play games, I had to pay for every minute playing
> > online...
>
>   At least batmud is free...
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

It would be dangerous for an addict...
could relapse... hm...

bluetree

Post a reply to this message

>> >(If that doesn't sound too flatteringly.) ;-)
>>
>> Is it possible to be too flattering? :-)
>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>      Stephen
>

>Might that be a trick question? ;-)