POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 05:09:04 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 148 to 157 of 297)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 18 Feb 2008 10:36:07
Message: <op.t6p8adymc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:18:00 -0000, Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom>
did spake, saying:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:00:05 -0300, nemesis
> <nam### [at] nospamgmailcom>
> wrote:
>
>>> That could be because no one could mistake bugs bunny or Popeye for
>>> real life.
>>
>> but they seemingly can mistake Doom or Quake monsters for other
>> people...
>
> Could that be because they are interactive and cartoons are passive? IDK
> just a guess.

Perhaps a study could be done into the numbers of people who emulated a
stunt after watching Jackass compared to those playing Jackass the game.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message