POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Brighteyes Passed On Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Brighteyes Passed On (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Brighteyes Passed On
Date: 24 Jan 2008 22:02:37
Message: <4799514d$1@news.povray.org>
I have now posted several other pictures of him on my website, if anyone
is interested.

The gallery can be found here:
http://www.pacificwebguy.com/photogallery.php?album_id=12

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 25 Jan 2008 03:13:35
Message: <47999a2f$1@news.povray.org>
> Last night, one of our cats passed away.  His name was Brighteyes, and
> we've had
> him for more than four and a half years.

Very sorry to hear that I know it can be very upsetting.  Our family cat
died a year or two ago, just of old age I think, she got to 20.5 years so I
knew her most of my life.  It was just like one of the family had died,
actually worse because I'd spent so much time with her whilst growing up.

I'm sure he enjoyed life with you ;-)

Post a reply to this message