POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Brighteyes Passed On : Re: Brighteyes Passed On Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brighteyes Passed On
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Jan 2008 15:36:35
Message: <479a4853$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:13:30 -0500, alphaQuad wrote:

> Outside can bring a quick demise. Gary is fine and still with us; 4,000
> dollars of ICU later.

Ouch; we have a cat who is like that - he was about 3 weeks old (if that)
when he was abandoned by his mother (from a feral colony).  Diagnosed
with feline herpes (I think it was) and diverticulitis.  I don't know how
much we spent on medical bills for him nor how many days he lived at the
vet (a veterinary hospital), but he's just turned 3 and is just as mean
as ever, yet we still love him - in spite of the fact that he beats his
older "brothers" up regularly (he's got claws, they don't).

Jim