POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Puting the ID in Stupid. (Message 11 to 20 of 84)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
Date: 22 Mar 2008 21:05:38
Message: <47e5baf2@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Well, for people that shoot themselves in the foot, this one had to an
> RPG. PZ Myers, a fairly well known, but hardly world wide known, name in
> the so called debate between 1 AD theology and 2008 AD science, and who
> was interviewed, (or more like mugged), for the movie Expelled...

 From www.uncommondescent.com:

"So it really is pathetic of Dawkins, et al to complain that when they
were interviewed for Expelled they didn’t know that the film was
inherently unfriendly. These are interviewees who received pre-agreed
questions, signed release forms after the interviews were conducted, and
actually got paid for their time."

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message