POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 23 Mar 2008 19:05:59
Message: <MPG.22509e268a3947cf98a121@news.povray.org>
In article <web.47e6c828bd0847b440c8c0cc0@news.povray.org>,
nam### [at] gmailcom says...
> wow, you covered all logical options and I have nowhere to run.  Time to
hide
> under my pillow again, ignorant and stupid as I am...

Oh, get over your self. I am sick and tired of people like you thinking
that, "You don't know enough about this subject to make a proper
examination of it.", is automatically the same thing as, "You are
stupid!" Its not. Being ignorant is often not the fault of the person in
that state, unless they choice to remain so. If you plan to tell me that
you don't want to learn anything, and just repeat the same BS,
meaningless, irrelevant, and often unrelated arguments over and over
(and this is the tactic the true hard core creationists use), ***then***
I will call you any damn thing that is appropriate, and willfully stupid
is one of them.

NOTHING you said yourself implies to me in the least that you fall into
that category, nor that you would use arguments buried decades (or even
centuries) ago. You are not one of the people I am referring to when
talking about how creationists act or think. However, I strongly suggest
you climb down off the cross and stop whining about persecution that
isn't taking place, before someone else mistakes you for one of the
willfully ignorant, blind, faith drowned fools we where ***both***
describing with regard to creationists and ID.

Someone explain to me why belief leads some people to to reading
comprehension problems and an automatic assumption that any negative
statements *must* be directed at them specifically?!? I just don't get
it...

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {