POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day, another song Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Another day, another song (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Another day, another song
Date: 4 Feb 2011 14:52:46
Message: <4d4c590e@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
>   Last time I posted some videos of my expressive and lively performances,
> someone commented that I looked so serious. Thus this time I discarded all
> inhibitions and went completely wild. (Also notice the radical camera angle.)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivH7FLG1axI

ah, I see how wild a Finn can get.

but I was actually expecting loud screams, shirtless dancing and guitars
on fire...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Date: 4 Feb 2011 18:28:45
Message: <4d4c8bad$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/04/2011 10:05 AM, Warp wrote:
>    Last time I posted some videos of my expressive and lively performances,
> someone commented that I looked so serious. Thus this time I discarded all
> inhibitions and went completely wild. (Also notice the radical camera angle.)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivH7FLG1axI

I like your singing voice. I checked out a couple of the instrumentals
as well. Any more with vocals?

   -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 5 Feb 2011 03:11:21
Message: <4d4d0629@news.povray.org>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxnl3uFIpAA

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 5 Feb 2011 03:48:15
Message: <4d4d0ecf@news.povray.org>
While I were at it, I decided to make a better version (in terms if image
and sound quality) of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0givBbBSI8

--
                                                          - Warp