POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day, another song : Re: Another day, another song Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another day, another song
From: Warp
Date: 7 Feb 2011 15:57:41
Message: <4d505cc5@news.povray.org>
Shay <sha### [at] nonenone> wrote:
> I like your singing voice.

  I suppose that my vocal range makes me a basso profondo, if not an
outright oktavist (at least on good days). I can reach the same pitch
as those Russian oktavists, but unfortunately not the same amplitude.
I suppose I would have to train a lot to get that strength of voice.

  Ironically, typical choir song bass lines often go too high for me to
sing comfortably.

--
                                                          - Warp