POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day, another song : Re: Another day, another song Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another day, another song
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 8 Feb 2011 05:30:33
Message: <op.vqkx49hsmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 16:05:43 -0000, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake thusly:

>   Last time I posted some videos of my expressive and lively
> performances,
> someone commented that I looked so serious. Thus this time I discarded
> all
> inhibitions and went completely wild. (Also notice the radical camera
> angle.)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivH7FLG1axI

Too crazy and radical for me I'd prefer something more subdued.

To me it sounds like something the Russian Proletariat would sing
extolling the virtues of Communism while lamenting their lack of vodka
rather than a Christmas song (unless it was one about how they are low in
vodka at Christmas). OOC could you do a translation into English please?

Fine deep voice BTW.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com