POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 76% crazy Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  76% crazy (Message 1 to 10 of 51)
From: Invisible
Subject: 76% crazy
Date: 21 Sep 2010 11:12:25
Message: <4c98cb59$1@news.povray.org>
http://burningbird.net/svg/garden5.svg

This may, uh, *melt* your web browser. (I suggest you don't try "view
source" either...)

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: 76% crazy
Date: 21 Sep 2010 11:29:29
Message: <4c98cf59@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> http://burningbird.net/svg/garden5.svg

> This may, uh, *melt* your web browser. (I suggest you don't try "view
> source" either...)

  In theory any vector graphic can be converted into an SVG.

  And if you want to create an SVG yourself, try eg. Inkscape.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message