POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : English haiku Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  English haiku (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Shay
Subject: English haiku
Date: 5 Aug 2010 12:03:47
Message: <4c5ae0e3$1@news.povray.org>
This was brought up in p.b.i

Here are a couple of mine on atypical haiku subjects. Those are the ones
in which I am most interested. Have any to share?

questioning the value of his well-spent youth.

   A scholar ponders
   Life among the savages
   Had it been a choice?

My mother played Farmtown on Facebook for a while. Some might miss the
geek reference, but I think I'm safe here.

   Virtual Garden
   Plants consuming human life
   Day of the Triffids

  -Shay