POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : English haiku : Re: English haiku Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: English haiku
From: Shay
Date: 9 Aug 2010 18:50:05
Message: <4c60861d$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/09/2010 05:17 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Shay wrote:
>> Guess that's where I'm at.
>
> I still feel really bad for you.

Because I don't have any learning goals at the top (or anywhere near the
top) of my list right now? Sure, I miss them sometimes, but there are
plenty other avenues in life and there's too much principle and too
little practice in the world ATM anyway, IMO.

One could starve to death searching for the best way to crack open a nut.

  -Shay