POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : English haiku : Re: English haiku Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: English haiku
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 9 Aug 2010 19:28:26
Message: <4c608f1a$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> Yes, I really want to struggle to learn something, but can find no
> reason besides novelty to really dig in to any new subject.

I suppose if you really want to get into learning something, one good
way for you to go might be to take up a task which would require a good
deal of learning to accomplish.  But of course, no reason that you need
to make learning a high priority if you've got other things you enjoy to
do with your time anyway.

> y grandmother says, "A sheep isn't stupid. A sheep knows
> what he needs to know."

I like that quote, I may have to steal it.