POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worth 1000 words Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Worth 1000 words (Message 1 to 10 of 50)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Worth 1000 words
Date: 5 Aug 2010 04:17:24
Message: <4c5a7394@news.povray.org>
--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Attachments:
Download 'certificate_.jpg' (160 KB) Download 'medal.jpg' (145 KB)

Preview of image 'certificate_.jpg'
certificate_.jpg

Preview of image 'medal.jpg'
medal.jpg

From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Worth 1000 words
Date: 5 Aug 2010 05:09:50
Message: <4c5a7fde$1@news.povray.org>
Oi!  Can't you read?  The small text at the bottom says the certificate
may not be used for advertisement purposes!

Your post is using it to advertise the fact that you have it!

*snicker*

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net