POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worth 1000 words : Re: Worth 1000 words Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worth 1000 words
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 5 Aug 2010 09:30:33
Message: <4c5abcf9@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> Oi!  Can't you read?  The small text at the bottom says the certificate
> may not be used for advertisement purposes!

Hehe, yeah.

Note that it also does *not* entitle me to teach people how to dance,
like what I was doing at Wellingborough last Friday. I love the fact
that they have to actually print that on the certificate!

(Then again, there are unscupulous people who might try it on. And as
great as it is that I got a certificate, all it actually says is that I
can do a handful of the most basic Rock & Roll steps. It's the bottom
exam; certainly not nearly enough to teach with. It would be like
somebody demonstrating that they can add and subtract, and then going on
to teach GCSE Maths...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/