POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stupid question time Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid question time (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Invisible
Subject: Stupid question time
Date: 18 Jun 2010 09:20:29
Message: <4c1b729d$1@news.povray.org>
There's something very special about today. I have all but lost count of
the number of stupid questions I've been asked so far. Yesterday almost
nobody spoke to me. Since thing the day before. But today, everybody
seems to want to ask silly questions.

My mum called me to ask whether to leave the birthday card I haven't
signed yet at home so that I can sign it. (Duh.)

My grandad phoned to ask where my mum is, but I was driving, and by the
time I'd stopped driving and had a chance to call him back, he'd found
her anyway.

One of our project managers asked me what the difference between
"tab-deliminted text file" and "pipe-delimited text file" is.

But so far, at just after 2PM, the current winner is this:

   "How can I convert milivolts to microsiemens?"

Post a reply to this message