POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Amazon MP3 Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Amazon MP3 (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Amazon MP3
Date: 14 Jun 2010 15:39:25
Message: <4c16856d@news.povray.org>
Apparently Amazon is absolutely desperate to sell me MP3s. I recently
bought some stuff, so they've given me some credit - which can only be
used for MP3s.

Has anybody here purchased MP3s from Amazon? How does it work? Is the
sound quality any good? Do they use extreme DRM?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:39:23 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> which can only be
> used for MP3s.
>
> Has anybody here purchased MP3s from Amazon? How does it work? Is the
> sound quality any good? Do they use extreme DRM?

Seems that the last part of your first paragraph really can answer your
second - since the credit can *only* be used for MP3s, you lose nothing
by trying it out and seeing for yourself how it works and if the quality
is good/DRM is included.

Jim

Post a reply to this message