POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  The computer project (Message 91 to 100 of 180)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: The computer project
Date: 12 Jun 2010 14:53:11
Message: <4c13d797$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.06.2010 19:31, schrieb Orchid XP v8:

>>> And since I don't own or want to own an iPhone, why would I know about
>>> this?
>>
>> Maybe by keeping your eyes and ears open to what's going on around you?
>
> I don't own an iPhone, I've never (knowingly) met anybody else who owns
> an iPhone. (I was under the impression that it's extortionately
> expsensive due to how shiny it is.) And I don't watch TV (probably the
> only place it's advertised), so... why would I know much about it?
> (Other than having heard that it exists, anyway.)

I don't own an iPhone either, I've never knowingly met anybody else who
owns one either until yesterday (and I didn't see the guy use the
touchscreen), I don't even own a TV set, and only very rarely do I turn
on the radio. Still I've heard of its touchscreen capabilities.

Computer magazines?

Searching through the internerds because you're curious what's so
special about the iPhone that everybody's talking about it?

Leaving that aside, the iPhone is not the first consumer device to come
with a touchscreen - PDAs have been featuring touchscreens at least
since 2002.

Post a reply to this message