POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 12 Jun 2010 16:47:59
Message: <4c13f27f$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Am 12.06.2010 21:02, schrieb nemesis:
>> Orchid XP v8<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>>> I don't know. Maybe it's just because it's Saturday morning and *yet
>>> again* I'm sitting all alone in my bedroom feeling bored and lonely,
>>> with nowhere to go and nobody to talk to. Perhaps I just need to go
>>> listen to some more Neil Sekada or something...
>>
>> perhaps you need a baby.  More than a woman, having to feed a baby
>> should boost
>> your morale...
>
> Uh... for the sake of the baby, maybe he should start with a pet >_<
>
> And no - don't go for a hamster, or anything with a short lifespan...
> they're not too encouraging I guess... I'm thinking more along the lines
> of a dog. Cats are probably no good either: They tend to look down on
> you no matter how great you are.

Maybe start with a stuffed animal?

Not all cats are elitist fuzz-and-claws. Some fuss when they are more
than an arms length away from someone. Mine yowls when he has to use his
litter in the middle of the night, since it means leaving the room.
Howls on the way out and back, just to wake me up and let me know that I
am missed. Could do without that, actually.