POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  The computer project (Message 121 to 130 of 180)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: The computer project
Date: 13 Jun 2010 17:04:35
Message: <4c1547e3$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/06/2010 9:05 PM, Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> Of course. He only responds if I mimic his last type of meow, though.

That will be the one that says "I am here". It is the meow that sounds
strangulated.

> If a person did that I would think I was getting language lessons.

much to their amazement, their cat will come over.

> Anthropomorphizing just leads to new scars, though, as he may not be
> elitist but he is still all fuzz-and-claws.

Our tom cat would not scratch if you had bare skin but if your arms or
legs were clothed then that was fair game.

> While teaching a cat to fetch, it is very fundamental that they
> understand the concept that fetching is "getting the ball while it is
> not in your owners hand." When that part isn't taught properly, ouch.

Well done, I only ever trained Bertie to catch and take away never to
catch and fetch.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen