POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Jun 2010 08:49:08
Message: <4c162544$1@news.povray.org>
>> I don't own an iPhone either, I've never knowingly met anybody else who
>> owns one either until yesterday (and I didn't see the guy use the
>> touchscreen), I don't even own a TV set, and only very rarely do I turn
>> on the radio. Still I've heard of its touchscreen capabilities.
>
> If you're around any technology at all, you'd have to be living under a
> rock not to know ;)

I know that the iPhone exists, it's made by Apple, it's ludicrously
hyped and insanely expensive. And, judging from the name, you can make
telephone calls with it. But that's about all I know (or care, quite
honestly). It's not a product that interests me.

>> Computer magazines?
>>
>> Searching through the internerds because you're curious what's so
>> special about the iPhone that everybody's talking about it?
>
> Sure, yeah... or just being 10 ft from anything online that is tech.

That doesn't quite make sense, but anyway... why would I read up on a
product that I don't care about? (What's so special about it? Apple
wants lots of people to buy it. Duh.)