POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop CS5 (Message 11 to 20 of 154)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Photoshop CS5
Date: 3 May 2010 17:26:04
Message: <4bdf3f6c$1@news.povray.org>
>> jaw-droppingly expensive...
>
> $69 is jaw-droppingly expensive?

That's only for the cut-down version with all the features removed.
(Even *I* own that...) Presumably the futuristic stuff Mike is talking
about isn't in that version.

> Even $600 for the full pacakge isn't jaw-droppingly expensive.

Usually if a piece of software costs more than about £70, I don't buy it
- unless it does something really, *really* good. I just don't have that
kind of money laying around.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/