POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 : Re: Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photoshop CS5
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 4 May 2010 06:03:53
Message: <op.vb6d8razmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 04 May 2010 00:50:36 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> It is when you can buy PaintShop Pro and get 95% of the same features.
>
> It's not always features that are important. Ask a professional who uses
> photoshop, and he'll tell you that the UI is at least as important as
> the "features".

But is that because that's the UI they're used to? I could never get on
with it and still mutter imprecations under my breath when using Elements
6 and Adobe's insistence that There can be only One mouse button ;-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com