POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Context switching Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Context switching (Message 41 to 50 of 222)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Context switching
Date: 21 Apr 2010 15:40:53
Message: <4bcf54c5@news.povray.org>
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> > ...so how do you actually do this then?

> That's what the whole COM thing is all about, along with things like
> "Windows Scripting Host" and "Power Shell".

  I find it telling that if the question would have been something like
"how do you find files in the current directory containing a certain string"
the answer could have been given in one line, but when the question is how
to do those complex searches in Windows you mentioned... there's no simple
answer, only obscure references to something else.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message